FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Organization WIRE)–Ladies in Technological innovation (WIT), the premier firm contributing to the success of professional women in the Washington, D.C. space technological innovation local community, currently announced its 2022 – 2023 Board of Administrators.
Main the business as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Operator of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential position, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Heart for Authorities Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the College of Organization.
“Despite countrywide discussions about gender variety in technology, girls are continue to underrepresented, underpaid and normally discriminated against in the sector. These women make this sort of considerable impacts in their roles for their organizations, for the lives of some others, and for all those who will walk immediately after them. We are psyched to bring concentrate to their function and understand them for their achievements,” mentioned Hart.
Women of all ages in Technology’s Management is comprised of focused workforce of feminine specialists committed to empowering females to be architects of transform in the know-how sector.
Women in Technological know-how Board of Administrators for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Speedy Past President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Associates
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Fiscal Team
- Board Member, Basic Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Massive, Particular Occasions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Technologies
- Board Member at Significant, Executive Development: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Web Services
- Board Member, Packages Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Expert services
- Board Member at Massive, Emerging Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Large, Special Desire Teams: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Huge, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Funds A single
About Ladies in Technological innovation
Women in Technological know-how (WIT) is a not-for-financial gain group with the mission of advancing women in technologies — from the classroom to the boardroom. With more than 1,000 customers in the Washington, D.C. space, WIT fulfills its eyesight by delivering management advancement, technological innovation education, networking, and mentoring chances for girls at all concentrations of their professions and for ladies interested in STEM. For far more facts, please visit: womenintechnology.org or hook up with us via Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.