Seattle-based cybersecurity business ExtraHop, which was acquired in a personal equity deal very last yr, hired 4 new executives.
- Matt Parson joins as main fiscal officer. He was formerly CFO at Paymentus, a Redmond, Wash-based payments company.
- Christine Nurnberger joins as chief promoting officer. She was beforehand CMO at Bottomline, a enterprise payment automation company dependent in New Hampshire.
- Lauren Zajac joins as chief lawful officer. She was earlier at Workhuman, an HR software program giant based mostly in Ireland.
- John Hoffman joins as main people officer. He was previously chief persons and productiveness officer at Alvaria, a call heart organization based in Massachusetts.
Non-public equity companies Bain Cash and Crosspoint Funds acquired ExtraHop in a $900 million deal.
The 15-yr-outdated business, which employs 700 individuals, before this yr hired Patrick Dennis as CEO subsequent the retirement of the prior CEO, Arif Kareem. ExtraHop co-founders Jesse Rothstein, chief technology officer, and Raja Mukerji, main purchaser officer, both remain at the organization in their respective roles.
Other key personnel moves across the Pacific Northwest tech industry:
- Madrona Undertaking Team hired previous Steadfast and Trinity Ventures investor Karan Mehandru as handling director. Mehandru will direct the Seattle firm’s new Silicon Valley business office.
- USAFacts hired Michelle Broderick as chief advertising and marketing officer of the nonprofit business that compiles U.S. government information and was launched by former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. Broderick was formerly a internet marketing leader at Esalen Institute, Automattic, Uncomplicated Finance, Geocaching, Uber, Yelp, and Authentic Networks.
- Tim Collins, former vice president of Amazon Logistics who was most not long ago a senior vice president at Gopuff, is joining logistics large Flexport as senior vice president of operations. He’ll reunite with previous Amazon client main Dave Clark, who is taking in excess of as CEO at Flexport this week.
- Mary Camarata, a longtime communications leader at Amazon Website Companies, is departing the Seattle tech giant.
- Jeff Ma, who sales opportunities Microsoft for Startups, is reportedly leaving the enterprise.
- Matthew Sink, former senior director of operations at mobility enterprise Spin, joined Poland-dependent childcare organization The Village as chief operating officer.
- The Washington Wellbeing Alliance named longtime physician and former Cambia Wellbeing Methods exec Dr. Drew Oliveira as govt director. He replaced Nancy Giunto, who retired immediately after 8 many years primary the Seattle-based nonprofit that aims to assistance strengthen the state’s health care method.